1. Install Digi ESP for Android 1.2 on your development Windows 7 PC.
2. Download the androidscreencast.jnlp application from the web.You can download it form the below website.
3. Open the "Digi ESP for Android 1.2" IDE in your PC,By using the Device Options->Device Manger
under Digi ESP, connect the MX53 device to the PC with the IP address of the device.
4. Once connected the device,Now run the the androidscreencast.jnlp application on your windows 7 PC.
It will connect to the device and show the device's desktop on the PC.
5. Now directly from your PC you can open and use the applications those installed on the Android CCWi-i.MX53 device.